I’m such a procrastinator.
I’ve gotten a Liebster Award! Well, I was nominated at the end of August, so I’m a little behind on posting this. Thanks so much to this wonderful blogger for nominating me: http://searching4solace.wordpress.com/ . Go check her out!
The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
10 Questions for my nominees:
- Who is your favorite blogger and why?
- Think about the last time you laughed your heart out and tell us about it.
- If you ever thought that far ahead, where did you see yourself in 10 years, 10 years ago? Are you where you thought you’d be?
- Where did you go on your very first plane ride, if you’ve ever flown?
- Who is your favorite literary character? What is your favorite trait about them?
- If you got the chance to move anywhere in the world, but you had to remain there for the rest of your life (friends and family can visit you), where would you choose?
- Best film that you’ve seen within the last 6 months?
- What do you consider the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- If you had the chance to change time, either 5 years backwards or 5 years forward, which would you choose?
- Tell a story about a stranger’s random act of kindness towards you, or your kindness towards a stranger.
Blogs I’ve nominated:
My answers to Searching4Solace’s questions:
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I enjoy writing. I used to keep journals, and in a way, blogging has replaced that. It’s nice to get occasional feedback on the things I write and read about other people’s experiences.
2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I’m really not sure what my earliest one is.
3. Where is your favorite vacation destination?
I enjoy going to Spain. I also love Liverpool, England. It’s my home (far) away from home.
4. Who is the person in your life who has inspired you the most?
5. Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?
6. What time do you usually go to bed?
A little before midnight, depends on how tired I am.
7. What is the first item on your “bucket” list?
My bucket list is mental and not in any particular order, but I plan to skydive as soon as I’ve saved up.
8. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
Hmm…Probably study/live abroad for two years all by myself. It’s quite a feat for someone as shy as me.
9. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
I’d wish for my mom to have the stress-free life she deserves, I’d wish for a chance to work as an international journalist, and I’d wish for…world peace 🙂
10. Are you afraid of death?
Yeah. I don’t know what happens after it and that bit scares me.