I don’t have many.
1. Groups of people walking together who dominate the whole sidewalk. It’s even worse if they’re moving like pond water when I’m in a hurry.
2. When someone else makes me late for something important.
3. When humidity kills my hairstyle.
4. Delayed trains.
5. Pouring a bowl of cereal that I’m really looking forward to eating, only to find that there’s no milk. Or not nearly enough.
6. Rude people.
7. When my the heel of my socks slides down in my shoes and make walking feel uncomfortable.
I mean, I could list a few more, but I don’t want to sound like a whingey bitch.