I really don’t enjoy talking about myself. Typing so many “I, I, I”s seems so self-centered. But here goes.
1. I’m currently wearing a shade of Sinful Colors nail polish called Nirvana.
2. I’m twenty-four next week.
3. I have one older sister.
4. I eat lots of chocolate. It could probably qualify as an addiction. I’m an actual chocoholic.
5. I’m mostly afraid of spiders. Big ones. I woke in a tent with a tiny one dangling from my fringe and I was surprisingly unfazed.
6. I only have two grandparents left, both grandfathers. My father’s mother passed away when I was 7 and my mother’s mother passed away last December.
7. I love traveling and wish I could afford to do it more. For someone who’s always broke though, I somehow manage to get around.
8. I’ve been to one real festival. Bestival 2012, at the Isle of Wight. It was amazing.
9. I’m extremely shy and quiet. People always said I would grow out of it, but I just haven’t yet.
10. I took piano lessons for a year when I was 9, but lost motivation when my piano teacher died.
11. I love music. Here’s my Last.fm if you want to have a peek. http://www.last.fm/user/EllGee11
12. I usually always have headphones in. Except in the shower.
13. I studied in England twice: once for a 6-month exchange program, and once for my Master’s degree.
14. I nearly died during childbirth. My birth, to clarify. I have no children.
15. I got my head stuck in a jungle gym when I was 6.
16. I suppose it’s worth mentioning that I am very, very clumsy/accident-prone.
17. I’ve got a scar on my left foot from boiling water spilling on it in April. I was ashamed of it for a while, thinking it made me ugly, but then my sister pointed out that a bandage would draw more attention than a scar. So now I wear flats fearlessly again.
18. A guy who worked in a chip shop once told me he likes my voice, that it sounds like a kid’s voice. I still don’t know if I should be more embarrassed about my young voice or worried about the fact that he’s possibly a pedophile.
19. My parents are both cops.
20. I still haven’t gotten around to getting my driver’s license.